ZAMBEZI MUBALA CAMP
Forty kilometres east of Katima Mulilo, Zambezi Mubala Camp is idyllically set on the water’s edge in a grove of tall, shady trees. For those who love the outdoors as much as their creature comforts, safari camping at Zambezi Mubala Camp is just for you.
Safari camping on the banks of the Zambezi River takes camping to an entirely new level. Eight safari tents (sleeping four) with en-suite bathrooms provide comfortable Zambezi homes. Guests have the option of cooking up a storm in their fully-equipped kitchens, having a bite to eat at the camp’s restaurant or picking up a braai pack for a hearty barbeque.
Traditional campers can enjoy the adjacent leafy campsite with its ten sites, each with its own private facilities.
Fish Eagle calls resound through the day, amid birdsong and the soft splash of water against the riverbank. It’s time to breathe in Life and relax to the tune of nature on the shores of one of Africa’s most famous rivers.
Hop aboard a boat trip to explore the Zambezi, try your luck at luring the elusive Tiger Fish and savour the colours of a rich red sunset over the calm surface of the water.
When night falls, the stars put on one of the finest shows on the planet, and Zambezi peace wafts through the camp like a fresh and rejuvenating breeze.
An easy base while exploring Namibia’s lush north-eastern corner, Zambezi Mubala Camp is also a convenient and attractive stopover en-route to Chobe National Park and Vic Falls.
Welcome to Zambezi Mubala Camp and life in the slow lane.
- Available Services
- Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
Barbecue packs are available at the reception
Wi-Fi (100 MB free)
Power Points are Available
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
- +264 (0)66 252 801
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)66 253 522
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Sundowner River Cruise
- Experience the waterworld of the Zambezi River on a romantic boat trip as the sun goes down.
|Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019 | approximately 1.5 hours||N$ 275 pp|
- Specialist Birding/Photography Cruise
- Capture the colors of the Zambezi River bird life on a relaxing boat cruise.
|Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019 | approximately 3 hours (early morning or late afternoon)||N$ 480 pp|
- Guided Fishing Trip
- 2 persons per boat, tackle and bait included, lost lures at N$60 per lure. Fishing licence can be obtained from the Lodge, but is not included in the rate. Drinks and extra fuel on clients own account.
|Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019 | Hourly Rate||N$ 250 pp/per hour|
- Fishing Excursion
- We will gladly submit a detailed offer for a tailor made excursion for the enthusiastic fishermen. Various boat rental options available. Please enquire at email@example.com