NAMUSHASHA RIVER VILLA
Anchored in its very own, private channel of the Kwando River, the River Villa offers her guests the opportunity to experience the Bwabwata National Park in a private and intimate setting. The Namushasha River Villa caters to two guests, ideal for a couple’s retreat. This unique package includes a transfer from the Namushasha River Lodge to the Villa, where the lodge is always accessible via radio. Guests have the opportunity to enjoy a private game drive and meal in the Bwabwata National Park, followed by an evening of luxury on the River Villa. This spectacular experience is
The Namushasha River Villa is available for a maximum of two people only. Should you wish to accommodate a larger group, please consider our accommodation options at Namushasha River Lodge.
- Property Facilities
- Secure parking
Tea / Coffee Facilities
En-suite bathrooms, showers
Air Conditioning / Heating
- +264 66 686 024
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)61 251 863
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Private Game Drive or Boat Cruise
- Our exclusive package at Namushasha River Villa includes a private guided game drive in the Bwabwata National Park or a relaxing boat cruise for two, each spiced with a tasty meal. However, you are welcome to join the additional activity options of Namushasha River lodge below.
- Fishing Trip
- Join a guided fishing trip and catch species such as catfish, tilapia, nembwe and tigerfish. 2 persons per boat, fishing licence can be obtained from the Lodge, but is not included in the rate. Lost lures at N$60 per lure, drinks on own account. Starting from Namushasha River Lodge.
|Season 2019: 1 November 2018 – 31 October 2019 | Hourly rate||N$ 250 pp/per hour|
- Fishing excursion
- We will gladly submit a detailed offer for a tailor made excursion for the enthusiastic fishermen. Please enquire at Namushasha River Lodge.
- Namushasha Heritage Centre
- History was made on the banks of the Kwando River in 2014 when the Gondwana Collection and Mashi community members opened the Namushasha Heritage Centre in a private sector-conservancy collaboration, celebrating the rich cultural diversity of the eastern Zambezi Region.
|For visits at the Namushasha Heritage Centre please enquire at Namushasha River Lodge.||On request/self-guided|