KALAHARI FARM CAMPSITE
Resting at the fringes of the Kalahari Farmhouse, in a grove of palm trees, Kalahari Farm Campsite is an unexpected find in the Kalahari. Blessed with artesian water, the small pocket of land is a verdant oasis that produces an abundance of produce for the Gondwana Collection.
Easily accessible along the tar on the outskirts of Stampriet, the Kalahari Farmhouse’s lush and secreted charm extends to its quiet and unobtrusive campsite. Pitch a tent or open the camper under the palms of the Kalahari.
GPS-coordinates in 'degree, decimal-minutes': S 24˚ 20.013 E 18˚ 24.003
- Available Services
- Laundry Service
Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- 8 Campsites (max 10 persons per campsite)
Wi-Fi (100 MB free)
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
Power Points are Available
Private Ablution Blocks
- +264 63 260 259
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)63 260 258
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursions into the Kalahari
- Explore the Gondwana Kalahari Park on the sunset drive and celebrate life atop a red Kalahari dune. Drink in the beauty of the Kalahari where gemsbok flourish and sociable weavers build gargantuan nests atop camelthorn trees. In winter stretch your legs before a long fire next to the fish pond (the old farmhouse swimming hole) where barbel and carp that measure from your elbow to finger tips laze the days and nights away. Step along the trails around the lodge, keeping eyes open for springbok, zebra and wildebeest. And after your meal how about a star walk in the veld nearby?
- Morning or Sunset Game Drive
- These drives are the perfect way to getting acquainted with the Kalahari Desert. The approx. 3 hour morning or sunset drive with panoramic views across the Kalahari dunes is something to remember forever. Drives depart from Kalahari Anib Lodge.
|Season 2018: 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018||N$ 510 pp|
|Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019||N$ 560 pp|