KALAHARI ANIB CAMPSITE
Spend the night under the star-studded sky in the Kalahari Desert. Kalahari Anib’s three private sites, surrounded by an expanse of African savannah, are easily accessible from the main road. Only 30km from Mariental on the C20 to Stampriet, the campsite is a convenient place to rest from the road, gather around a crackling fire and settle into the spirit of the Kalahari. Plan to overnight if en-route to and from Windhoek, if making forays into the Kgalagadi or continuing into South Africa. Kalahari Camping has never been this easy. Put feet up and relax under a heaven of stars as springbok nibble nearby. Let the silence sing you to sleep.
GPS Coordinates -24.43000, 18.100833
- Available Services
- Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- Secure Parking
Wi-Fi (100 MB free) at the lodge
3 Campsites (max 6 persons per campsite)
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
Power Points are Available
Private Ablution Blocks
- +264 (0)84 0007335
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427200
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Sunrise/Sunset Nature Drive
- Enjoy the panoramic views across the Kalahari dunes on this guided 3 hour drive in an open vehicle. Refreshments and a light snack will be provided. Book in advance or at the lodge. Departure is 30 minutes before sunrise in the mornings, or 30 minutes before sunset in the evenings.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 659 pp|
- Hiking Trails (self-guided)
- Explore the Kalahari on foot and on your own initiative. A trail map is available at the reception. Free of charge.
- E-Biking (self-guided)
- Explore the Kalahari on electric fat-bikes. Pedal through the Gondwana Kalahari Park on selected routes. A trail map is available at the reception. Only to be booked directly at the Lodge. Subject to availability. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.
- Guided Dune Walk
- Explore the Kalahari on foot with a guide. Refreshments and a light snack will be provided. Morning only. Only to be booked directly at the Lodge. On request. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.
- Morning Nature Drives for Families
- Join a 2-hour morning drive with a dedicated tour guide. After a leisurely drive guests will arrive at one of the red dunes. The red sand of the dunes invites all children to play. The family will spend some relaxed time on the dunes with coffee and hot chocolate. The guide will share some interesting facts on fauna and flora with the children (and their parents). Morning only. Subject to availability. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.