KALAHARI ANIB CAMPING2GO
To go, or not to go? With Camping2Go the answer is simple, even for those who are not necessarily equipped to camp but still want to relax around a cosy campfire at night with loved ones.
A total of four permanent tents have been set up close to Kalahari Anib Lodge. They are equipped with four beds each and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. With the fully kitted out kitchen that includes a fridge, stove, sink and all the necessary cooking utensils and cutlery on the outside terrace, it is a hassle-free way of being immersed in nature. There is an outside braai, as well as a firepit.
Campers can make use of the facilities at Kalahari Anib Lodge, whether treating themselves to tasty meals at the restaurant, taking a dip in one of the pools or partaking in lodge activities.
GPS Coordinates -24.435278, 18.102222
- Available Services
- Ice available at the reception at an additional cost
Wood available at the reception at an additional cost
Barbeque packs available at the reception at an additional cost (Order before 10:00 AM)
Credit card: Visa, Master (at the main lodge)
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)84 0007335
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Sunrise/Sundowner Nature Drive
- These drives are the perfect way to getting acquainted with the Kalahari Desert. The approx. 3 hour morning or sunset drive with panoramic views across the Kalahari dunes is something to remember forever. Starts at Kalahari Anib Lodge. Refreshments and a light snack will be provided. Book in advance or at the lodge. Departures are 30 minutes before sunrise, or 30 minutes before sunset.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 659 pp|
- Hiking Trails (self-guided)
- Explore the Kalahari on foot and on your own initiative. A trail map is available at the reception. Free of charge.
- E-Biking (self-guided)
- Explore the Kalahari on electric fat-bikes. Pedal through the Gondwana Kalahari Park on selected routes. Only to be booked directly at the Lodge. Subject to availability. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.
- Guided Dune Walk
- Explore the Kalahari on foot with a guide. Refreshments and a light snack will be provided. Morning only. Only to be booked directly at the Lodge. On request. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.
- Morning Nature Drives for Families
- Join a 2-hour morning drive with a dedicated tour guide. After a leisurely drive guests will arrive at one of the red dunes. The red sand of the dunes invites all children to play. The family will spend some relaxed time on the dunes with coffee and hot chocolate. The guide will share some interesting facts on fauna and flora with the children (and their parents). Morning only. Subject to availability. Rate enquiries directly at the Lodge.