HAKUSEMBE RIVER CAMPSITE
A lucky find along the Okavango River. Nestled in the vegetation close to the riverbank, the Hakusembe River Campsite offers four private oases from which to enjoy the abundant riches of the river. Each of the sites has its own bathroom facilities and can host eight people.
Explore this lush water world with family and friends. It's a short stroll to the lodge to sit on the wide wooden deck, sip on a drink and take a sunset cruise on the Hakusembe River Queen.
Unwind to the rhythm of the river and cherish the unspoiled Kavango character from around the crackling camp fire.
GPS-coordinates in 'degree, decimal-minutes': S 17° 51.033' E 19° 40.287'
- Available Services
- Laundry Service
Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- Secure Parking
4 Campsites (each campsite can accommodate 8 people)
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
Power Points are Available
Private Ablutions Blocks
- +264 66 257 010
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)61 251 863
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Sunset Boat Cruise (guided)
- Experience the waterworld of the Kavango on a romantic boat trip as the sun goes down. Refreshments and a light snack are included. Departure is 1,5 hours before sunset (duration: 1,5 hours).
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 294.00 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 323.00 pp|
- Tiger Fishing Trips (guided)
- Experience catching one of the strongest fighting fresh water fish in the world. 2 persons per boat. Basic tackle and bait included. Lost lures at N$60 per lure, drinks not included. The fishing licence is not included in the rate and subject to Town Council's requirements (contact lodge manager for arrangements). On request.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||N$ 200.00 pp/per hour|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 220.00 pp/per hour|
- Fishing excursion
- We will gladly submit a detailed offer for a tailor made excursion for the enthusiastic fishermen.
- Please note:
- These activities are seasonal and depending on water level. All fishing is done on a catch and release basis.