ETOSHA SAFARI LODGE
Join us at this stylish lodge overlooking a vast expanse of mopane woodland. Space is an attractive element at Etosha Safari Lodge with its lavish view, spacious deck- and dining-area and airy rooms with private verandas. It's the place to open doors to the mystery and magic of Etosha, 'Place of Legends'.
This is where stories were woven into the Hai//om mythology of the origin of Etosha's chalky pan, how Elephant saved the world with his generosity of spirit and the many tales about the animals below and the stars above that are part of the cycle of life in Etosha. Explore the national park with our knowledgeable guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that frequent them. Take this opportunity to be introduced to African wildlife from the comfortable seat of a game vehicle. Early morning or late afternoon visits, in accordance with the Andersson Gate times, provide the best game viewing.
And, after Etosha enchantment return to the lodge to relax, dive into the cool waters of the pools or indulge in quality food and wine - and peace. The lodge, only ten kilometres from the Park's central entrance and a world away from the hustle and bustle of Okaukuejo, offers top grade Etosha accommodation with easy access to the Park. Days of animal wonder are balanced with comfort and care, creating an exceptional Etosha experience. Dine under a dome of stars on the outside veranda, sit next to a blazing fire or watch the red orb of the sun sink gracefully into the landscape from the sunset deck. The day couldn't be better. As the stars begin their celestial show, soft beds and animal dreams begin to call - and the anticipation of a good tomorrow. Etosha, the heart of the country, is beckoning with the immense beauty of the natural world.
S 19˚ 24.188 E 15˚ 54.381
- Available Services
- Laundry Service
Credit Card: Visa, Master
Kindly note, day visitors are permitted per prior arrangement only. Please contact the lodge directly for arrangements.
- Property Facilities
- 65 Bungalows (5 Family and 60 Twin Rooms)
Air Conditioning / Heating
En-suite bathrooms, showers
Tea / Coffee Facilities
- +264 (0)84 0007345
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)67 333 419
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursion to the Etosha National Park
- Explore the national park with our guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that visit them. Let them introduce you to African wildlife from the elevated seat of a game vehicle. Early mornings or late afternoons provide the best game viewing times. And, after Etosha enchantment return to the lodge to dive into the cool waters of the pools. Dine on the veranda under a dome of stars, sit next to a blazing fire or watch the ruby sun sink gracefully into the landscape. Be at peace.
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha (guided)
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, and entrance fees to the National Park are included. Approx. 9 hours.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1628 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha (guided)
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, and entrance fees to the National Park are included. Departing morning or afternoon. Approx. 5-6 hours.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1100 pp|