ETOSHA SAFARI CAMPSITE
Good campsites are prized gems for those adventurous travellers who prefer to set up tents and sleep under the stars. Etosha Safari Campsite is such a find. Just south of Etosha’s Andersson Gate, it provides a peaceful base, a short drive from the national park. An inviting green lawn surrounded by mopane savannah is 'home sweet home' after the dusty roads and Etosha camps.
After hours of exciting game viewing in the national park, return to Etosha Safari Campsite. Luxuriate in peace, barbeque on the fire and sit back, reflecting on the famed 'Place of Legends.' Share your stories of the day and the wonders of the natural world, and fall asleep to the wind rustling through the mopane trees. Etosha Safari Campsite adds the extra bits to camping: the friendly touch, warmth and the chance to balance camp fare with a mouth-watering feast and tap toes to an African beat. Etosha camping at its best.
GPS Coordinates -19.4111, 15.92417
- Available Services
- Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- 20 Campsites (max 5 persons per campsite)
Wi-Fi (100 MB free) at the lodge
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
Power Points are Available
Ablution Blocks are Available
- +264 (0)84 0007350
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)67 333 404
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you can get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and many more. Including a light snack, refreshment, and park entrance fees. Approx. 9 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1155.00 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 1270.00 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- This guided drive with an open vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, departure in the morning or afternoon. Explore the National Park in a 24 seater game vehicle where you get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife including lions, elephants, giraffes, and many more. Including park entrance fees & refreshments. Departure in the morning or afternoon. Approx. 5-6 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||N$ 869.00 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 956.00 pp|