ETOSHA SAFARI CAMPSITE
Good campsites are prized gems for those adventurous travellers who prefer to set up tents and sleep under the stars. Etosha Safari Campsite is such a find. Just south of Etosha’s Andersson Gate, it provides a peaceful base, a short drive from the national park. An inviting green lawn surrounded by mopane savannah is 'home sweet home' after the dusty roads and Etosha camps.
After hours of exciting game viewing in the national park, return to Etosha Safari Campsite. Luxuriate in peace, barbeque on the fire and sit back, reflecting on the famed 'Place of Legends.' Share your stories of the day and the wonders of the natural world, and fall asleep to the wind rustling through the mopane trees. Etosha Safari Campsite adds the extra bits to camping: the friendly touch, warmth and the chance to balance camp fare with a mouth-watering feast and tap toes to an African beat. Etosha camping at its best.
GPS-coordinates in 'degree, decimal-minutes': S 19˚ 24.401 E 15˚ 55.288
- Available Services
- Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- 20 Campsites (max 5 persons per campsite)
Wi-Fi (100 MB free) at the lodge
Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
Power Points are Available
Ablution Blocks are Available
- +264 67 333 403
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)67 333 404
- +264 (0)67 333 401
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursion to the Etosha National Park
- Explore the national park with our guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that visit them. Let them introduce you to African wildlife from the elevated seat of a game vehicle. Early mornings or late afternoons provide the best game viewing times. And, after Etosha enchantment return to the lodge to dive into the cool waters of the pools. Dine on the veranda under a dome of stars, sit next to a blazing fire or watch the ruby sun sink gracefully into the landscape. Be at peace.
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha
- This guided drive with an open vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park
|Full Day Game Drive, with a 10 seater vehicle, starting at Etosha Safari Lodge. Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019||N$ 1480 pp|
|Full Day Game Drive, with a 24 seater vehicle, starting at Etosha Safari Camp. Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019||N$ 1050 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha
- This guided drive with an open vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park.
|Half Day Game Drive, with a 10 seater vehicle, starting at Etosha Safari Lodge. Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019||N$ 1000 pp|
|Half Day Game Drive, with a 24 seater vehicle, starting at Etosha Safari Camp. Season 2019: 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019||N$ 790 pp|