ETOSHA SAFARI CAMPING2GO
Do you like camping, but shy away from the strenuous packing of camping equipment? Camping2Go is the perfect solution for the independent and light-hearted traveller, who loves to be close to nature. Combine an adventurous safari into Etosha National Park with a quiet barbeque evening at a campfire in one of the eight self-catering tents close to Etosha Safari Camp.
The Etosha Safari Camping2Go tents are equipped with four beds each and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. In the kitchen you will find everything your heart desires, including a fridge, stove, sink and all the necessary cooking utensils and cutlery on the outside terrace. A veranda and a grill in front of the tent, as well as a firepit, invite a cosy evening.
Or would you like to experience an evening with African township-feeling enjoying live music and good company? Then drop by the Oshebeena Bar in nearby Etosha Safari Camp or enjoy a delicious dinner at Okambashu Restaurant. You are most welcome and also invited to partake in the activities or take a refreshing dip in the pool.
GPS Coordinates -19.4111, 15.92417
- Property Facilities
- Laundry service (at main lodge)
Security measures in place
Cold water swimming pool (at main lodge)
Bar (at main lodge)
Restaurant (at the main lodge)
- Available Services
- Wood available at the reception at an additional cost
Credit card: Visa, Master (at the main lodge)
Ice available at the reception at an additional cost
Barbeque packs available at the reception at an additional cost (Order before 10:00 AM)
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)84 0007350
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you can get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and many more. Including a light snack, refreshment, and park entrance fees. Approx. 9 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 1270.00 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you can get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, giraffes, elephants, and much more. Including park entrance fees and refreshments. Departure in the morning or afternoon. Approx. 5-6 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 956.00 pp|