ETOSHA SAFARI CAMPING2GO
Do you like camping, but shy away from the strenuous packing of camping equipment? Camping2Go is the perfect solution for the independent and light-hearted traveller, who loves to be close to nature. Combine an adventurous safari into Etosha National Park with a quiet barbeque evening at a campfire in one of the eight self-catering tents close to Etosha Safari Camp.
The Etosha Safari Camping2Go tents are equipped with four beds each and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. In the kitchen you will find everything your heart desires, including a fridge, stove, sink and all the necessary cooking utensils and cutlery on the outside terrace. A veranda and a grill in front of the tent, as well as a firepit, invite a cosy evening.
Or would you like to experience an evening with African township-feeling enjoying live music and good company? Then drop by the Oshebeena Bar in nearby Etosha Safari Camp or enjoy a delicious dinner at Okambashu Restaurant. You are most welcome and also invited to partake in the activities or take a refreshing dip in the pool.
- +264 67 333 403
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)67 333 404
- +264 (0)67 333 401
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursion to the Etosha National Park
- Explore the national park with our guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that visit them. Let them introduce you to African wildlife from the elevated seat of a game vehicle. Early mornings or late afternoons provide the best game viewing times.
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha (Guided)
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you can get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and many more. Including a light snack, refreshment, and park entrance fees. Approx. 9 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1155 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha (Guided)
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you can get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, giraffes, elephants, and much more. Including park entrance fees and refreshments. Departure in the morning or afternoon. Approx. 5-6 hours, starting at Etosha Safari Camp.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||N$ 869 pp|