ETOSHA SAFARI CAMP
Down to earth, relaxed, innovative and charming are Etosha Safari Camp's alluring qualities - and of course, its proximity to Etosha National Park. This friendly safari camp has cosy accommodation set between the mopane trees, an inviting circular swimming pool, a lush green campsite and ample character. Extending the theme of Etosha as being a 'Place of Legends', Etosha Safari Camp takes it one step further by bringing home the story and spirit of Africa. And the result is - legendary! Here, the typical informal bar or shebeen, well-known and beloved throughout southern Africa, is given expression in the Okambashu ('Our home') restaurant and Oshebeena bar with local colour and country bric-a-brac.
A delicious array of food is laid out on an old train compartment. Guests have a choice of dining in the intriguing 'township' dining rooms, around fireplaces in the cooler months or outside in the courtyard where The Etosha Boys strum guitars and sing lively local songs. African wildlife takes priority during the day at this Etosha camp, only a short drive from Andersson Gate, the portal to the magnificence of the animal kingdom.
Explore the national park on your own or join our professional guides for an enlightening and informative wildlife journey. Or do both, with a break in the day for a siesta at the Camp. From the black-faced impala to the wizened elephant giants and lion kings, the wild world is simply spellbinding. As the end of the day approaches, race the sun home to Etosha Safari Camp to laughter, comfort and good cheer. Tap toes to the beat of Africa.
S 19˚ 24.401 E 15˚ 55.288
- Available Services
- Laundry Service
Credit Card: Visa, Master
Kindly note, day visitors are permitted per prior arrangement only. Please contact the lodge directly for arrangements.
- Property Facilities
- 50 Chalets (5 Family, 4 Triple and 41 Twin Rooms)
Wi-Fi (100 MB free)
Air Conditioning / Heating
En-suite bathrooms, showers
- +264 (0)84 0007350
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)67 333 404
- +264 (0)67 333 401
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursion to the Etosha National Park
- Explore the national park with our guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that visit them. Let them introduce you to African wildlife from the elevated seat of a game vehicle. Early mornings or late afternoons provide the best game viewing times. And, after Etosha enchantment return to the lodge to dive into the cool waters of the pools. Dine on the veranda under a dome of stars, sit next to a blazing fire or watch the ruby sun sink gracefully into the landscape. Be at peace.
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha (guided)
- This guided drive with an 24 seater open game vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife, including lions, elephants, giraffes, springbok, and much more. Including park entrance fees, a light snack, and refreshments. Approx. 9 hours.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||N$ 1155.00 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 – 31 October 2021||N$ 1270.00 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha (guided)
- This guided drive with an open 24 seater vehicle will take you into Etosha National Park, where you get a clear view of the parks free roaming wildlife including lions, giraffes, elephants, and many more. Including park entrance fees and refreshments. Departure in the morning or afternoon - Approx. 5-6 hours.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||N$ 869.00 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 956.00 pp|