ETOSHA KING NEHALE
Strikingly set on the Andoni plains, one kilometre from Etosha National Park’s King Nehale gate is Etosha King Nehale. The lodge effortlessly portrays the shape of an Nguni cattle head, with chalets stunningly furrowed to the north and south, from the central area like a bull’s horns. Upon walking into the reception and curio shop, boma and dining areas, the Oshiwambo ethos is intriguingly evident from colours, fabrics, cutlery, chandelier, table engravings with impactful proverbs and other embellishments.
The chalets are spacious and stylishly adorned with a touch of Oshiwambo cultural ornaments, and each has its own plunge pool, allowing guests to behold boundless horizons of the Andoni plains. – Fit for a king and queen. The lodge hosts 40 rooms and pays homage to the rich cultural heritage of the area.
There is one detail that puts this lodge over the top: It is its private access to a secluded waterhole, Ontalelo Outpost, which is set in the Etosha National Park. This waterhole is reserved for Etosha King Nehale guests allowing them to immerse themselves in the tranquillity of nature and observe the rich diversity of the animal world in this corner of paradise.
To the north, the conservancy is surrounded by the pulsating life of the communal areas of the Oshikoto, Oshana, Ohangwena and Omusati regions. This new Gondwana lodge gives guests the opportunity to combine the natural wonders of Etosha with the cultural vibrancy of the Aawambo people.
Royal treatment awaits.
GPS Coordinates -18.469694, 16.708528
- Available Services
- Credit card: Visa, Master (at the main lodge)
- Property Facilities
- Veranda with private splash pool
Tea / Coffee Facilities
En-suite bathrooms, showers
Air Conditioning / Heating
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)84 0007375
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, and entrance fees to the National Park are included. Approx. 9 hours.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 1791.00 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha National Park
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, and entrance fees to the National Park are included. Departing morning or afternoon, approx. 5-6 hours.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 1210.00 pp|
- Excursion to Private Waterhole in Etosha National Park (guided)
- Come face to face with Etosha’s wildlife in the safety and comfort of our hide. Only King Nehale guests have access to this waterhole. Snacks and refreshments included.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 | Morning Excursion: approx. 3 hours, departs 30 minutes before sunrise.||N$ 659.00 pp|
- Cultural Experience
- We are currently busy investigating different possibilities to be able to offer the best possible experience to our guests. For more information please contact our Reservations or Sales Department.