ETOSHA KING NEHALE
Exciting developments are afoot. Gondwana Collection Namibia is opening a new lodge 1km north of the King Nehale Gate on the northern border of Etosha National Park. Etosha King Nehale will host 40 rooms, which will pay homage to the rich cultural heritage of the area. The lodge is situated in the King Nehale Conservancy.
The area is characterised by vast and spectacular landscapes including the Andoni Plains, artesian springs and woodlands. To the north, the conservancy is surrounded by the pulsating life of the communal areas of the Oshikoto, Oshana, Ohangwena and Omusati Regions. Guests have the opportunity to combine the cultural vibrancy of so-called Owamboland with the natural wonders of the rarely frequented northern part of the Etosha National Park.
Etosha King Nehale opens on 1 May 2020.
- Available Services
- Credit Card: Visa, Master
- Property Facilities
- Veranda with private splash pool
Tea / Coffee Facilities
En-suite bathrooms, showers
Air Conditioning / Heating
- +264 61 42 7200
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Excursion to the Etosha National Park
- Explore the national park with our guides who are familiar with the waterholes and the animals that visit them. Let them introduce you to African wildlife from the elevated seat of a game vehicle. Early mornings or late afternoons provide the best game viewing times. And, after Etosha enchantment return to the lodge to dive into the cool waters of the pools. Dine on the veranda under a dome of stars, sit next to a blazing fire or watch the ruby sun sink gracefully into the landscape. Be at peace.
- Full Day Game Drive into Etosha
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, entrance fees to the National Park and passenger liability insurance are included. Approx. 9 hours.
|Full-day excursion, with a 9-seater vehicle. Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1628 pp|
- Half Day Game Drive into Etosha
- Explore the National Park and its amazing wildlife in a 9-seater game vehicle. Refreshments, snacks, entrance fees to the National Park and passenger liability insurance are included. Departing morning or afternoon - Approx. 5-6 hours.
|Half Day Game Drive, with a 9-seater vehicle. Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 1100 pp|