THE DESERT GRACE
Treat yourself to desert elegance and an extra touch of grace!
Graceful spaces and gracious hospitality imbue this modern lodge with its elegance of yesteryear, spirited character and refreshingly stylish interior. Sip on a pink gin while appreciating the expansive desert scenery from one of the 24 bungalows, each with its own plunge pool.
Outdoors, ancient golden desert; indoors, pure love.
GPS Coordinates -24.17389, 15.90139
- Available Services
- Credit card: Visa, Master (at the main lodge)
- Property Facilities
- Air Conditioning / Heating
En-suite bathrooms, showers
Tea / Coffee Facilities
Veranda with private splash pool
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)84 0007330
- After Hours:
- +264 (0)81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Nature Drive (guided)
- Discover the fossilised dunes, the red dunes above the plateau and the many other wonders of the Namib Desert on this drive around the Gondwana Namib Park. Refreshments and light snacks included.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 | Morning Dune Drive: approx. 2 hours, departs 30 minutes before sunrise, min. 4 persons||N$ 659 pp|
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 | Sundowner Dune Drive: approx. 2 hours, departs 2 hours before sunset, min. 4 persons||N$ 659 pp|
- Sossusvlei Excursion (guided)
- Enjoy a guided half-day excursion to the highest dunes on Earth at Sossusvlei. They form part of the spectacular Namib Sand Sea, which was declared a World Heritage site in 2013. Including brunch, refreshments, and entrance fees to the National Park. Prebooking is essential.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 2118 pp|
- Scorpion Night Walk (guided)
- Prepare to be amazed by the sight of scorpions glowing in the dark under UV light on a short guided night walk (3km) after dinner. May only be booked directly at the lodge.
- E-Biking (guided)
- You don't have to be fit to enjoy this 10 km guided excursion on an electric bicycle. It is a great way to explore the beautiful Namib and its inhabitants. May only be booked directly at the lodge. Rates available at the lodge.
- E-Biking (self-guided)
- Explore the splendours of the Namib Desert in your own time (morning or afternoon) with minimal effort on an electric bicycle. May only be booked directly at the lodge. Rates and trail map available at the lodge.
- Walking Trails (self-guided)
- Experience the Namib Desert on foot on our self-guided walks of 3km, 5km and 7km. Please enquire at the reception.