NAMUSHASHA RIVER CAMPING2GO
Do you love to be close to nature and enjoy quiet evenings at the campfire? Namushasha River Camping2Go offers the independent traveller a rustic camping experience with many amenities - and without the hassle of packing and unpacking your camping equipment.
The four Namushasha River Camping2Go tents are equipped with four beds each and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. Self-catering guests find a fully-equipped kitchen on the outside terrace with a fridge, stove, sink and all the necessary cooking utensils and cutlery. There is an outside braai, as well as a firepit.
Campers are welcome to make use of the facilities at the nearby Namushasha River Lodge and book an activity or a meal at the restaurant, or just take a dip in the pool.
Namushasha River Camping2Go is available from 1 December 2019.
- +264 (0)66 250430
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- +264 (0)61 251 863
- After Hours:
- +264 81 129 2424
Rooms & Rates
- Bwabwata National Park excursions
- An approximate 3-hour long game drive into the Bwabata National Park. Morning / afternoon drive (guided). Park entrance fees, short boat transfer, snacks and refreshments included.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020||N$ 616 pp|
- Morning / Afternoon Boat Cruise
- Experience an unforgettable boat trip on the Kwando River. Refreshments and light snacks included.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020 | Approximately 3 hours||N$ 616 pp|
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020 | Approximately 1.5 hours||N$ 385 pp|
- Excursion to Namushasha Heritage Centre
- History was made on the banks of the Kwando River in 2014 when the Gondwana Collection and Mashi community members opened the Namushasha Heritage Centre in a private sector-conservancy collaboration, celebrating the rich cultural diversity of the eastern Zambezi Region.
|For visits at the Namushasha Heritage Centre please enquire at the reception.||Enquire at reception|
- Fishing Trip (guided, min/max 2 people per boat)
- Join a guided fishing trip and catch species such as catfish, tilapia, nembwe and tigerfish. Boat and basic tackle and bait are included. A fishing licence can be obtained from the Lodge but is not included in the rate. Lost lure at N$60 per lure, drinks on own account.
|Season 2020: 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020 | Hourly Rate||N$ 263 pp/per hour|
- Fishing excursion for the enthusiastic fisherman
- We will gladly submit a detailed offer for your tailor-made fishing excursion.