ZAMBEZI MUBALA CAMPSITE
Forty kilometres east of Katima Mulilo, Zambezi Mubala Campsite is idyllically set on the water’s edge in a grove of tall, shady trees. Campers can enjoy the leafy campsite with its ten sites, each with its own private facilities.
Fish Eagle calls resound through the day, amid birdsong and the soft splash of water against the riverbank. It’s time to breathe in Life and relax to the tune of nature on the shores of one of Africa’s most famous rivers. Hop aboard a boat trip to explore the Zambezi, try your luck at luring the elusive Tiger Fish and savour the colours of a rich red sunset over the calm surface of the water. When night falls, the stars put on one of the finest shows on the planet, and Zambezi peace wafts through the camp like a fresh and rejuvenating breeze.
An easy base while exploring Namibia’s lush north-eastern corner, Zambezi Mubala Campsite is also a convenient and attractive stopover en-route to Chobe National Park and Vic Falls.
Welcome to Zambezi Mubala Campsite and life in the slow lane.
GPS Coordinates -17.5433, 24.5225
- Available Services
- Wood available at the reception at an additional cost
Barbeque packs available at the reception at an additional cost (Order before 10:00 AM)
Credit card: Visa, Master (at the main lodge)
Ice available at the reception at an additional cost
- Property Facilities
- A la carte restaurant
Barbecue packs are available at the reception
Power points are available
Firewood can be purchased at reception
Jungle Gym (children's playground)
- +264 (0)61 427 200
- Tel (Alternate):
- +264 (0)84 0007359
Rooms & Rates
- Sunset Boat Cruise
- Experience the waterworld of the Zambezi River on a romantic boat trip as the sun goes down. Refreshments and light snacks included. Duration approximately 1.5 hours.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 323.00 pp|
- Morning/Afternoon Boat Cruise
- Capture the colours of the Zambezi River bird life on a relaxing boat cruise. Ideal for birding/photography enthusiasts. Approximately 3 hours in early morning or late afternoon. Refreshments and light snacks included.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 565.00 pp|
- Join a guided fishing trip and catch species such as catfish, tilapia, nembwe and tigerfish. 2 persons per boat. Boat and basic tackle and bait are included. A fishing license can be obtained from the Lodge but is not included in the rate. Lost lure at N$60 per lure, drinks on own account. Please enquire at reception about departure times and duration.
|Season 2021: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021||N$ 289.00 pp/per hour|
- Fishing Excursion
- We will gladly submit a detailed offer for a tailor made excursion for the enthusiastic fishermen. Various boat rental options available. Please enquire at reservations(at)gondwana-collection.com
- Please note:
- All fishing is done on a catch and release basis.
- Guided walks to the bird colonies
- Discover the beauty of the Zambezi region on foot on a hike with a reliable guide. Approximately 3 hours, subject to availability. Seasonal. May only be booked directly at the Lodge.
- Excursion to Victoria Falls
- Don’t miss this tour to Victoria Falls. The waterfall is classified as the largest in the world, having the largest sheet of falling water. Contact us for more information.